There are plenty of fishing sunglasses on the market, but few can provide the combination of versatility, quality, strength and practicality of the Catch Pro range - add to that incredible value for money, and there can only be one logical choice for today's fisherman. Why buy several pairs of sunglasses with different tints when you can have just one that utilises interchangeable lenses, ready at your hip when you need them? Our prescription sunglasses also provide the answer for spectacle wearers looking for the perfect eyewear for fishing.
Each pair of Catch Pro Sunglasses Comes with:
- Superior quality TR90 and polycarbonate frames, with sprung-hinged side arms, plus rubber side arm extensions and nose pieces for maximum comfort
- Category 3 polarised anti-scratch coated lenses, for ultimate viewing on sunny days
- Category 2 polarised anti-scratch coated lenses, for great definition and glare-free viewing on fairly bright or changeable days
- Category 0 light-enhancing lenses for dull days, or those early morning / night sessions
- Superb hard carry case, with belt fixing loops / catch and padded internal compartments for spare lenses
- Lint-free cleaning cloth
- Neck / head securing strap - ensure your glasses won't fall into the river or sea
- Lens changing instruction sheet
"Talk about value for money - I'm astounded at the quality and extras you get for the price" - Mr A. Knowles, Leicester
Catch Pro polarised fishing sunglasses offer 100% UVA / UVB protection, and conform to European safety standards EN1836, plus US Z80.3. A sample of each batch is impact-tested at the factory to ensure their strength.
You will enjoy an excellent spares-back up service, and a one-year no quibble warranty in the unlikely event of equipment failures due to faulty manufacture.
"Superior fishing sunglasses - great package, great price"